Feeder School Freshmen
WELCOME TO O'FALLON TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL
The following instructions will guide you through the registration process.
Feeder School freshman must:
Complete the registration forms listed under step two.
Review items listed under Optional Forms and Information and complete any necessary forms.
Print all completed forms.
- Provide a copy of the student's state issued birth certificate.
- Bring copies of your proofs of residency - these copies will not be returned. One copy of documentation from both Column A and Column B are required.
- Attend one of the open registration dates at the Smiley Campus to turn in completed forms, prove resindency, pay fees, take ID, and yearbook picture, etc.
Proof of Residency Options
Current lease or mortgage
Current utility bill (water, gas, phone)
Current home owners/rental insurance
VOTER REGISTRATION CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Current property tax receipt/bill
*Falsifying residency information for the purpose of a child attending school in a district is a Class C misdemeanor. Scheduled students found to be living outside of the district will be dropped.
- If you plan on using a lease to register your student, please make sure the lease reflects that you are a resident during the entire upcoming school year.
- If you have a "rollover" lease, your landlord must provide, on legal letterhead, a typed, signed letter confirming your residence for the upcoming school year. Landlords should include their name and current phone number.
Tuesday, July 23rd & Wednesday, 24th (12:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.)
Location: Smiley Campus Cafeteria
If you have any questions, please contact
the Main Office at 618-632-3507.