New Students to District
WELCOME TO O'FALLON DISTRICT 203
The following instructions will guide you through the registration process for your child.
New Students to the District must:
- Contact the OTHS Smiley Campus at 618-632-3507 to schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor for course selection. View Required Guidance Meeting link under the Contents section for more information.
- Preview all items listed under the Contents section. Print and complete Registration Forms found in that section.
- Review items listed under Optional Forms/Information (also in Contents section) and complete any necessary forms.
- Provide proof of 8th grade graduation if they are an incoming freshman (final report card showing promotion, diploma, or a letter from the school stating the student was promoted).
- Provide an unofficial transcript if they are a sophomore, junior or senior. If unable to attain one from previous school, please come to the OTHS Main Office prior to registration, and complete a form to request records from previous school.
- Provide a copy of the student's state issued birth certificate.
- Provide copies of proofs of residency - these copies will not be returned. One copy of documentation from both Column A and Column B are required (see chart below).
- Attend one of the open registration dates with a parent/guardian to, pay fees, take ID pictures, and yearbook pictures, etc.
Proof of Residency Options
Current lease or mortgage
Current utility bill (water, gas, phone)
Current homeowners/rental insurance statement
Current property tax receipt/bill
*Falsifying residency information for the purpose of a child attending school in a district is a Class C misdemeanor. Scheduled students found to be living outside of the district will be dropped.
- If you plan on using a lease to register your student, please make sure the lease reflects that you are a resident during the entire upcoming school year.
- If you have a "rollover" lease, your landlord must provide, on legal letterhead, a typed, signed letter confirming your residence for the upcoming school year. Landlords should include their name and current phone number.
Tuesday, July 23rd & Wednesday, 24th (12:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.)
Location: Smiley Campus Cafeteria
If you have any questions, please contact
the Main Office at 618-632-3507.