What is the SAT Suite of Assessments?
The SAT Suite of Assessments systematically and progressively measures the knowledge and skills that are essential for college and career readiness and success. The PSAT 9 is the first component of the SAT Suite of Assessments establishes a baseline measurement of college and career readiness. The PSAT 9 tests the same skills and knowledge as the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, and PSAT 10 — in a way that makes sense for each grade level. Students will get both an online score report and an official paper report. Students will receive an overall test score (240-1440) as well as individual subscores.
Newsletter with important information about the following topics:
- Impact of SAT School Day on all grade levels – freshmen through senior level
- Important Testing Guidelines
- What to Bring on Test Day
- Dismissal Times
- Cell phones/Electronic Devices
- Obtaining test scores after testing