SAT with Essay - Juniors
The junior year is an important year in regards to assessment. The SAT with Essay test is a state requirement for high school graduation, and all juniors must take it on the official test date - Wednesday, April 12, 2023. The state offers this test free of charge and students do not need to register. The SAT is a college-entrance exam and is accepted at all U.S. Colleges. It measures what students are learning in high school and what they need to know to succeed in college and beyond. SAT Score reports will be made available online for students 4-6 weeks after testing. Students will not receive an official paper report.
In addition, Illinois State Board of Education requires all juniors to take the Illinois Science Assessment. The test will cover Life, Physical, and Earth Space Science topics. This will be an online exam and you will take the exam on the afternoon of Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Newsletter with important information about the following topics:
- Impact of SAT School Day on all grade levels – freshmen through senior level
- Important Testing Guidelines
- What to Bring on Test Day
- Dismissal Times
- Cell phones/Electronic Devices
- Obtaining test scores after testing
Newsletter loaded with valuable and important information about the following topics:
* Practice SAT Exam
* Illinois Science Assessment - March 23
* SAT Test Prep - What's Happening at OTHS, What You Can Do at Home, College Board Account
* SAT School Day - April 13
Link to more practice at College Board. Watch videos, get personalized help, take more practice SAT tests, and answer daily questions.