Ceremony Date and Time: JUNE 1, 2024, 10:00am
The O’Fallon Township High School Graduation Commencement will be held on Saturday, June 1st in the Panther Dome at the Smiley Campus. The ceremony starts promptly at 10:00 am.
Each graduate who is eligible and who indicates through the Senior Exit Survey that they plan to participate in the commencement ceremony will receive 4 graduation tickets. Extra tickets are not available for distribution.
Tickets will be distributed during senior advisory classes on Thursday, May 16, 2024. Mid-term graduates and Running Start students may pick up their tickets at the Smiley Security desk starting on May 16th. Only graduates will be allowed to pick up their tickets. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
Additional Graduation Ticket Availability:
Visit the OTHS website for a link to view the OTHS Graduation Ticket Raffles Home Page.
Alternate Graduation Viewing:
A live stream of the graduation ceremony will be played in the Panther Center at the Smiley Campus. Admission to the Panther Center does not require a graduation ticket; seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The ceremony will also be live streamed to allow family and friends to watch from home. A link to the live stream will be available on the OTHS website prior to the commencement date.
ADA accessible parking and seating are available in the Panther Dome at the Smiley Campus. Please note, ADA seating is limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Graduation tickets are required for ADA seating in the Panther Dome.
- Students must wear the approved cap and gown available for purchase through Jostens. Students who are not wearing the correct graduation attire will not be allowed to participate or will be provided alternate attire.
- Any student still needing to order a cap and gown should contact Jostens directly at 618-654-1001 or by email at email@example.com
- Students unable to purchase a Jostens cap, gown and tassel should contact their School Counselor in the Guidance Office.
Graduation Rehearsal- Friday, May 31, 2024, at 10:00 am
- A required graduation rehearsal will take place on Friday, May 31st at 10:00 am. Seniors unable to attend must contact Mrs. Lugge in the Guidance Office.
- Location: Multi-Purpose Room, Smiley Campus
- Arrival Time: 9:45 am
- Do not wear your cap & gown
- Graduates Only- no other guests allowed
Academic & NHS Stole Distribution
Academic and NHS stoles will be distributed to eligible graduates starting at 8:00 am, the morning of graduation, in the Panther Den.
Graduation Day - Saturday, June 1, 2024
- Ceremony Location: OTHS Panther Dome
- Graduate Reporting Time: 9:15 am
- Graduate Reporting Location: Multi-Purpose Room
- Graduates should arrive wearing caps and gowns
- Commencement Start Time: 10:00 am
Diploma Pickup & Stole Return
- Diploma pickup and stole return will occur directly after the Commencement Ceremony in the cafeteria.
- Stoles must be returned in original condition to receive diploma.
- Any items not picked up on June 1, 2024, will be available for pickup in the Guidance Office starting June 3, 2024.
Ceremony Behavior for Graduates & Spectators:
- In the interest of a memorable, dignified occasion for both participants and spectators, the following items will not be allowed into the ceremony:
- Air horns
- Artificial Noisemakers
- Any other nuisance items deemed inappropriate will be prohibited.
On behalf of the OTHS Guidance Office, I look forward to celebrating the Class of 2024 through this dignified event.
Tiffany Lugge, Director of Guidance