SLU 1818 Dual Credit Information
Saint Louis University 1818 Advanced College Credit Program is an opportunity for students to jumpstart their academic careers by earning college credit while completing their qualifying high school coursework. For more information on the SLU 1818 program at OTHS please view this video presented by Mrs. Tracey Ritzel, OTHS School Counselor and SLU 1818 Coordinator:
You may also visit the SLU 1818 website for additional resources and information not contained on this page.
HOW TO TRANSFER MY 1818 CREDIT:
To transfer 1818 credits, students must order a SLU transcript and send it to the institution of choice. **STUDENTS should NOT send an official transcript until instructors have submitted their grades to SLU. Students are advised to wait until JUNE 16th to send official transcripts as that is the final day for instructors to submit grades. If you need to share a transcript with your college advisor before grades are posted, you may access your unofficial transcript on your MySLU account.
IMPORTANT DATES/DEADLINES FOR FALL 2023:
- AP Chemistry is the only eligible SLU 1818 Advanced College Credit course that registers four credits in the fall and then four again in the spring. All other eligible SLU classes are considered "yearlong" and are registered for during the fall.
- September 5, 6, 7, 2023 - Guidance College & Career Lab open during all advisories for fall and yearlong course registration
- October 2, 2023 - SLU deadline to register
- October 2, 2023 - SLU deadline to drop the dual credit portion of a fall course (AP Chemistry only) to avoid a "W" on the SLU transcript and for a FULL REFUND of tuition/fees
- October 27, 2023 - SLU deadline to drop the dual credit portion of a fall course (AP Chemistry only) with a "W" on the SLU transcript and NO REFUND of tuition/fees
- November 1, 2023 - SLU deadline to drop the dual credit portion of a "yearlong" course to avoid a "W" on the SLU transcript and for a FULL REFUND of tuition/fees
- December 1, 2023 - Fall tuition due
- January 12, 2024 - SLU deadline to drop the dual credit portion of a "yearlong" course with a "W" on the SLU transcript and NO REFUND of tuition/fees
Pay my SLU 1818 Bill:
Yearlong Class Tuition payment emails were sent to all enrolled 1818 students and their families on 10/18/22. This email included the student's banner ID, the amount due, and the direct link to the SLU 1818 payment portal located directly on the SLU 1818 website. ***Please note: STUDENTS DO NOT need to login to their mySLU account, they do not need their SLU ID to make a payment, and they do not need a password. The easiest way to make a payment is via check or credit card or through the 1818 website. There is no login required.
"Yearlong" course payments can be made in custom installments (any amount) up to November 30, 2022.
Spring tuition is due on April 30, 2023.
Below is a sample of what was sent to the students. Please reach out directly to the SLU 1818 office with any questions regarding payment - email@example.com.
Link to Payment Website: SLU Pay Now (e-billexpress.com)
Student Banner ID #:
Term: Spring 2023
Payment Method: Choose between Check or Credit Card
*2.85% fee for credit card payments, no fee using a bank account
Email: the email you would like the receipt sent to
SLU 1818 RESOURCE LINKS:
TRANSFER MY SLU 1818 CREDITS --> CLICK HERE
INSTRUCTIONS TO PAY YOUR SLU 1818 BILL --> CLICK HERE