Transcript Requests Parchment
O'Fallon Township High School has partnered with Parchment ™to send your official transcripts quickly and securely to outside institutions.
To login or setup your Parchment ™ account, click the following link: Parchment Exchange (Refer to the tutorial video below for further instructions.)
CLASS OF 2023 FINAL OTHS TRANSCRIPTS
- Final transcripts will be processed the week of June 5, 2023.
- Final transcripts must be requested through Parchment
- It is the responsibility of the student to request final OTHS transcripts through Parchment. Transcripts will not be sent automatically unless a request has been processed.
Dual Credit Transcripts- To transfer dual credit coursework, click on the link below for information related to each institution. It is the responsibility of the student to contact prospective institutions to discuss exactly how credits will be transferred.
- Southwestern Illinois College- SWIC Transcript Request
- SLU 1818 Advanced College Credit Program- Transfer Credits- SLU
The OTHS Guidance Office must have the Student Records Release Form on file to send your transcript. That form may be accessed below or by clicking HERE
To send your official transcripts to a scholarship, coach, military academy or any other person or institution that is not directly related to a college/university admissions office, please contact the OTHS Guidance Office for further instruction. Do not submit a Parchment ™ request.
NOTE: If you are applying to a college that does not accept Parchment ™, please email Guidance.
Alumni transcript requests are processed through the OTHS Main Office. Should you have questions related to alumni transcripts, please contact Robin Mason at 618-632-3507 ext 209.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document. If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document. If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.