Panther Bytes Videos
OTHS Paper Cut Mobility Print Tutorials
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE ALWAYS USE GOOGLE CHROME FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE USER EXPERIENCE WITH BLACKBOARD
- Office 365 is an online version of your student email and Microsoft Programs
- Skyward is your Student Information System for grades, food service information and student fees.
- Blackboard is the Content Management System used for all classes at OTHS. Blackboard is the online system for all of your classes.
Office 365 Tutorials
- How to log into Office 365
- Online Apps explanation
- How to navigate Office 365
- How to create folders and subfolders
- How to create files
- How to upload files
- Ways to organize your OneDrive
- How to share with specific people
- How to let other people edit your files
- How to keep other people from editing your files
- How to get your OneDrive synced to your computer
- Basic OneNote navigation
- How to log in to Blackboard
- How to navigate to a specific course
- Where to see grades
- Where to see anouncements
- How to see specific course content
- How to choose your specific course
- How to contact your teacher
- Finding Blackboard Collaborate
- How to find discussion boards
- How to view grades
- Finding content in your course
- Submitting a test or assessment
Blackboard Collaborate Green Screen Troubleshooting for Windows Computers.
Blackboard Collaborate Green Screen Troubleshooting for Chromebooks.
This video describes how to download a Word Document from a BlackBoard page, save it into your OneDrive to complete, and finally how to turn the finished assignment back into BlackBoard to be graded.
- How to see student schedule, grades, fees, lunch service information etc.
I forgot my password for Skyward! (Enter your username or email address. If that matches what the district has on file, it will send you an email with instructions.)