OTHS Paper Cut Mobility Print Tutorials
Paper Cut Mobility Print Information (Powerpoint)
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE ALWAYS USE GOOGLE CHROME FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE USER EXPERIENCE WITH BLACKBOARD
***Note for Freshman Students: Freshman students should login to Chromebooks using the guest account for Skyward and Blackboard until they are able to login on an OTHS Windows computer and setup their password. This will take place during Advisories the first full week of school. ***
Downloading Microsoft Documents on a Chromebook TROUBLESHOOTING
What is the difference between Office 365, Skyward & Blackboard?
- Office 365 is an online version of your student email and Microsoft Programs
- Skyward is your Student Information System for grades, food service information and student fees.
- Blackboard is the Content Management System used for all classes at OTHS. Blackboard is the online system for all of your classes.
OTHS Chromebook WiFi Troubleshooting
Netiquette Document for Students
Webcam and Microphone Troubleshooting
(PDF Version of Chromebook Files Tutorial)
Setting up Favorites, or Bookmarks, in Google Chrome
Office 365 Tutorials
What is Office 365 and how do I access it?
- How to log into Office 365
- Online Apps explanation
- How to navigate Office 365
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office Apps full versions?
How do I download my free versions of Office Applications?
- How to create folders and subfolders
- How to create files
- How to upload files
- Ways to organize your OneDrive
How do I share files on Onedrive?
- How to share with specific people
- How to let other people edit your files
- How to keep other people from editing your files
- How to get your OneDrive synced to your computer
- Basic OneNote navigation
- How to log in to Blackboard
- How to navigate to a specific course
- Where to see grades
- Where to see anouncements
- How to see specific course content
- How to choose your specific course
- How to contact your teacher
- Finding Blackboard Collaborate
- How to find discussion boards
- How to view grades
- Finding content in your course
- Submitting a test or assessment
Blackboard Collaborate Green Screen Troubleshooting for Windows Computers.
Blackboard Collaborate Green Screen Troubleshooting for Chromebooks.
This video describes how to download a Word Document from a BlackBoard page, save it into your OneDrive to complete, and finally how to turn the finished assignment back into BlackBoard to be graded.
PARENTS: How do I acess Skyward and what information is on Skyward?
- How to see student schedule, grades, fees, lunch service information etc.
STUDENTS: How do I access Skyward and what information is on Skyward?
I forgot my password for Skyward! (Enter your username or email address. If that matches what the district has on file, it will send you an email with instructions.)