- 1st Meeting, Wednesday, September 11th Smiley Cafeteria, 3pm, Introductions and Itinerary.
- 2nd Meeting, Wednesday, October 9th Smiley Cafeteria, 3pm
- 3rd Meeting, Wednesday, November 13th Smiley Cafeteria, 3pm
- 4th Meeting, Wednesday, December 11th Smiley Cafeteria, 3pm
***Fishing from Kayak Presentation***
***Bow Fishing Presentation – Archery and BFC Presentation***
***Mckendree University Bass Fishing Team Presentation***
***Greenville University Bass Fishing Team Presentation***
Freshmen can take the activity bus from Milburn to Smiley main campus.
"The purpose of the Bass Fishing Club is to build character through team work that improves anglers while having fun."
Mission Statement - The purpose of the Bass Fishing Club at O’Fallon Township High School is to promote bass fishing within the high school and throughout the community of O’Fallon. The club will have monthly meetings, club outings, and the possibility of making the IHSA state tournament in May, at Carlyle Lake. This club will teach the members more about the sport of bass fishing both recreationally and competitively. Overall, this club is meant for students to enjoy the sport of bass fishing and represent the high school and community of O’Fallon throughout the state of Illinois.
As we get comfortable and casual with one another in our meetings and field trips we need to keep in mind!
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Safety First !!!!! Discipline will be handle through OTHS Student Handbook.
- Be considerate of fellow anglers.
- Horseplay and inappropriate conversation will not be tolerated.
- Be respectful of sponsors, presenters, boats and all fishing equipment.
- When snacks and drinks are provided. Please clean up after yourselves!
- What brings us all together is team comradery, sportsmanship and the love of FISHING.
- Transportation and sponsor's ***volunteer time*** is a premium, please reserve your seat and follow through with your commitment to be present. Sponsors understand if issues arise, text, email or call if you are unable to attend as soon as possible. Failure to comply will barr you from the next two consecutive outings!
Sponsor Mr. Bartlett
Club Faculty Volunteer Mr. Feldmann
Boat Sponsor Mr. Gass
Boat Sponsor Mr. Huch
Boat Sponsor Mr. Perun
Boat Sponsor Mr. Regenery
Boat Sponsor Mr. Wunder
Boat Sponsor Mr. Skittino
Boat Sponsor Mr. Voelkerding
Boat Sponsor Mr. Stewart
***Paper copy of club membership form, parent permission slips and meeting notes available outside room 904 at Smiley Campus. ***