Welcome to OTHS Bass Fishing Club Fall of 2023
All meetings and activities are masks optional, social distancing is still encouraged.
Freshmen can take the activity bus from Milburn to Smiley main campus.
All school field trip transportation leaves from/returns to Smiley's main campus front doors!
"The purpose of the Bass Fishing Club is to build character through team work that improves anglers while having fun."
Mission Statement - The purpose of the Bass Fishing Club at O’Fallon Township High School is to promote bass fishing within the high school and throughout the community of O’Fallon. The club will have monthly meetings, club outings, and the possibility of making the IHSA state tournament in May, at Carlyle Lake. This club will teach the members more about the sport of bass fishing both recreationally and competitively. Overall, this club is meant for students to enjoy the sport of bass fishing and represent the high school and community of O’Fallon throughout the state of Illinois.
As we get comfortable and casual with one another in our meetings and field trips, we need to keep in mind these points.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Safety First !!!!! Discipline will be handled through OTHS Student Handbook.
- Catch and Release, gently back into water, all fish caught!
- Be considerate of fellow anglers.
- Horseplay and inappropriate conversation will not be tolerated.
-Any infractions will not allow you to the next two club activites or events.
- Be respectful of sponsors, presenters, boats and all fishing equipment.
- When snacks and drinks are provided. Please clean up after yourselves!
- What brings us all together is team camaraderie, sportsmanship and the love of FISHING.
- Transportation and sponsor's ***volunteer time*** is a premium, please reserve your seat and follow through with your commitment to be present. Sponsors understand if issues arise, text, email or call if you are unable to attend as soon as possible. Failure to comply will bar you from the next two consecutive outings!
Club Student Officers
Student Club President : Jackson Klover
Student Club Vice President: Trevor Baim
Student Club Secretary: Emmett Heller
Student Club Treasurer: Chase Fulton
OTHS affiliated staff Club Sponsor Mr. Bartlett
OTHS affiliated faculty volunteer Mr. Feldmann
OTHS non-affiliated, school board approved, boat sponsor or parent sponsors. Mr. Huch, Mr. Klover, Mr. Hopper