Bass Fishing Club *Year Round Activity*
***CONGRATULATIONS to Coach Gass, student angler Nathan Tinge (Senior) and student angler Ryan Komm. There was extreme competition! 16 Schools, 30 boats. We placed 23rd with 5 fish at 9.72.
Last Bass Fishing Club indoor meeting of 2018-2019 school year, will be on Wednesday, May 8th, immediately after school, in room 906, Smiley campus. Freshmen can take the activity bus over from Milburn campus. Meeting content TBD. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Meetings are usually held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every school month, pending on weather, holidays and other club related events.
Freshmen can take the activity bus from Milburn to Smiley main campus.
"The purpose of the Bass Fishing Club is to build character through team work that improves anglers while having fun."
Mission Statement - The purpose of the Bass Fishing Club at O’Fallon Township High School is to promote bass fishing within the high school and throughout the community of O’Fallon. The club will have monthly meetings, club outings, and the possibility of making the IHSA state tournament in May, at Carlyle Lake. This club will teach the members more about the sport of bass fishing both recreationally and competitively. Overall, this club is meant for students to enjoy the sport of bass fishing and represent the high school and community of O’Fallon throughout the state of Illinois.
As we get comfortable and relaxed with one another in our meetings and field trips we need to keep in mind!
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Safety First and Always
- Be considerate of fellow anglers
- Horseplay and inappropriate conversation will not be tolerated
- Be respectful of sponsors, presenters, boats and all fishing equipment
- When snacks and drinks are provided. Please clean up after yourselves
- What brings us all together is team comradery and the love of FISHING
- Transportation and sponsor's ***volunteer time*** is a premium, please reserve your seat and follow through with your commitment to be present. Sponsors understand if issues arise, text, email or call if you are unable to attend as soon as possible
Sponsor Mr. Feldmann
Boat Sponsor Mr. Gass
Boat Sponsor Mr. Huch
Boat Sponsor Mr. Perun
Boat Sponsor Mr. Regenery
***Paper club forms available outside room 904 at Smiley Campus. ***