Friends of Rachel Club!
Rachel Scott was one of the first people killed at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999. Rachel's acts of kindness and compassion coupled with the content of six diaries have become the foundation for a life-changing school program. We at OTHS have been inspired by her story and have accepted Rachel's challenges to help create a positive school atmosphere.
1. Look for the Best in Others-Eliminate Prejudice
2. Dare to Dream-Set Goals-Keep a Journal
3. Choose Positive influences-Input Determines Output
4. Kind Words + Actions = Huge Results
5. Start a Chain Reaction with Family and Friends