Return to Headlines
OTHS Event Policy Notice
This policy can be found in the OTHS Student Handbook and will be strictly enforced. Again, safety of our students, families, and community remains our top priority.
- Only students from OTHS and the opposing school are allowed to attend the games/events by themselves with a Student ID. Students are to watch the games/events from their respective school’s side or designated location.
- All attendees should be prepared to show IDs to school/security personnel.
- Students from non-participating schools will be admitted with a parent/guardian. They will not be admitted by themselves.
- Jr. High/Middle School/elementary students will only be admitted with a parent/guardian and must remain in the company of that parent/guardian throughout the event. (No more than 4 students per parent/guardian)
- Backpacks and bags are strictly prohibited. Any necessary bags are subject to search by school/security personnel.
- Once in the stadium/gymnasium, students should find a seat.
- There is no re-entry for students who leave the game/event.
- Students should follow the directions of all staff and security at the game.
- Students must have timely transportation at the end of the games/events.
- The School District expects mutual respect, civility, and orderly conduct among all people on school property or at a school event.
- No person on school property or at a school event shall threaten, harass, intimidate, or use profane language toward an employee, student, Board Member, sports official, or any other person.
- Any person who engages in conduct prohibited by Board Policy 8:30 may be ejected from school property and may be denied future access to school buildings and/or events.