OTHS Connects Night
We hope you're having a wonderful start to the 2023-2024 school year! We're excited to invite you and your family to OTHS Connects Night on Tuesday, August 29th from 6pm-8pm at the OTHS Smiley Campus. OTHS Connects is designed for all students and families in grades 9-12 and will include important grade-level parent meetings, an activity fair for parents and students, presentations on AP/Dual Credit, and a session on navigating the financial aid process for college. Please see additional information below.
Schedule of Events:
- Activity Fair: 6-8pm in the Smiley Cafeteria
- Guidance Department Grade Level Meetings:
- 9th grade: 6:45-7:15pm in the Multi-Purpose Room
- 10th grade: 6:00-6:30pm in the Multi-Purpose Room
- 11th grade: 7:30-8:00pm in the Multi-Purpose Rom
- 12th grade: 6:00-6:30pm in the Panther Center
- Paths to College Credit - AP/Dual Credit: 6:00-6:30pm or 6:45-7:15pm in the Instructional Media Center
- Senior Financial Aid: 6:45-7:15pm in the Panther Center
- Grade Level Meetings: OTHS School Counselors and Social Workers will share important information relevant to each specific grade level.
- Paths to College Credit - AP/Dual Credit: OTHS School Counselors will present three specific programs offered at OTHS that allow students to earn college credit while enrolled in high school coursework.
- Senior Financial Aid: A St. Louis University Student Financial Services representative will host a Senior Financial Aid presentation, which will include an overview of the entire financial aid process and information on completing the FAFSA.
We look forward to seeing you on the 29th!